2015 YEAR IN REBUKE 📂 #DRAFTMAS
Nod to Harry Shearer's "Le Show." Really just a year in review. Solid, REALLY FUCKING BRIEF year.
- •I opened my 3rd bar on January 2rd: Sweeney's Ale House. It was awesome and I loved it.It's still there, it just rebranded as Surly Goat Encino and I had to leave 😔.
- •I got moved to a German Bar called Der Wolfskopf as a general manager.Same owners as Sweeney's.
- •I got very deep in the beer/liquor world, making incredible connections and friends along the way.
- •I decided to open my own bar - sooner than I'd anticipated.I will have broken ground on the property by May 2017.
- •I got 4 tattoos that I love - one kinda hugely appearance changing.But overwhelmingly well-received!
- •I forged a new and really special relationship with my cousin Emma.Of all the cousins, she's the most quiet, and the one I knew the least. That all changed this year, to my benefit.
- •I moved into a house with my brother.So happy about this.
- •I have a 5 year plan to buy the house next door.We'll knock down the backyard fence and make a MEGA YARD. Forts galore!!
- •I've been single the entire year (although not abstinent...).And I'm really quite content with that.
- •I've managed to stay on top of all my disorders (etc., keeping it vague) more than any other year so far.Yes, I've struggled, no, it hasn't been perfect. But I have managed to come out on top with no emergencies. This is a huge deal, and a significant (and unprecedented) accomplishment.