BEER AT HOME (VOL. 1)
A large part of my professional life revolves around beer. Also my personal life (duh). Here are a few things I have at home that I'm psyched about/might need a buddy to share with.
- •Grapefruit SculpinGrapefruit IPA / Ballast Point, Trader Joe's. Starting off with some every day kinda stuff. Well, not every day, maybe once a week. Shit's delicious.
- •Oak Aged BrettaFarmhouse ale / Logsdon, going away present from my ex-work husband
- •(Limited Edition) aged in 1) Armagnac barrels and 2) Bruichladdich scotch barrelsBelgian Blonds / Hof Ten Dormaal, also presents from the ex-work husband
- •Sixth GlassQuadrupel / Boulevard Brewing (Smokestack Series), Vendome. Love these guys. Brewing hero.
- •STICKEE MONKEE (2015, bottle #2!!!)!!!!Quad / Firestone Walker, birthday gift from our Firestone rep. Really don't know when the hell in going to find an occasion to drink this. And a person deserving of this fucking crazy good beer. A person, I'm not drinking less than half of this bottle. Out of my Firestone goblets.
- •Gonna cap it at 5 (technically 6) and post more selections every so often. Any LA beer geeks out there, feel free to drool and perhaps befriend me so I will share.And then you can share YOUR goodies. With me.