HOW TO CONSERVE WATER
As an environmentally conscientious CA native, here are some helpful H2O saving guidelines.
- 1.💛🚽💩⬇️"If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down."
- 2.Don't rinse and repeat.This is amateur hour shit. They only want you to buy more shampoo.
- 3.Don't do dishes.That fork's just gonna go back in your mouth, buddy.
- 4.Avoid washing your hands.1) anti-bacterial soap will kill your immune system and bring about the zombie apocalypse. 2) it's really not that hard to not get pee on your hand. Be an adult.
- 5.Limit showers to once a week.Invest in heavy aerosol deodorant.
- 6.Alternatively, keep your bathtub full of water. Bathe and reuse.It's gonna have all the soap from yesterday's bath, so in reality the water gets cleaner with each use!
- 7.Don't give your animals water.Less dog walking/emptying the cat box. Everybody wins!
- 8.Don't drink water.Milk, juice, wine. Soda, coffee, and beer are acceptable, tea is pushing the envelope.
- 9.Lake water is ok.Algae is probably definitely super good for you.
- 10.Ocean water is ok.Yeah... fish pee in it, but so do you. Don't lie.
- 11.Swim in an empty pool.No brainer, this one. The MOST fun.