MEMORIES I WOULD USE TO CONJURE A PATRONUS
Inspired by @mackenzieo
- •The first time I felt like I was a good big sister.
- •Singing Stravinsky at Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- •Singing Sarah Brown Eyes in the bathtub with Jim.Do we still talk to Jim? No, we do not. Do we love this memory? Unreservedly.
- •Seeing the nighttime LA sprawl at the end my flight home after my first (painful) semester in Boston.
- •When I spotted downtown from the freeway at the end of my cross country trip, bringing me home to LA permanently.
- •The full family group hug right after mama got engaged.Mom, dad (not my mother's fiancée, by the way), brother, sister. We talked about how happy/lucky we are to all be a family, and to always be a family even when things change. There was an alarming amount of tears.