MY FAVORITE SONGS: PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE
Hm.... All of this is off the top of my head. If I think about these too hard, my brain will explode.
- •"Think About Your Troubles" - Harry NilssonThe Point
- •"One Hand, One Heart" - West Side Story
- •"Chain" - Fleetwood MacRumours
- •"Do It Again" - Robyn & RoyksoppFrom last year, but re-listening a lot.
- •"Amelie" - CarneyAlso from a few years back, but hung out with one of the Carney brothers last night and have been replaying the album. Sooooo good.
- •"Pretty Pimpin'" - Kurt Vileb'lieve i'm going down. Going on my best of 2015 list FOR SURE.
- •"Goodbye" - AdeleOff the 29 album
- •"What Do You Mean?" (cover) - Justin Bieber's illegitimate son, ft. T PainProduced by Usher
- •"Gimme Shelter" (live from Toronto) - The Rolling Stones"Goodbye Tour" 2027