SENTENCES THAT HAVE TOTALLY DIFFERENT MEANINGS WITH DIFFERENT PUNCTUATION.
Semi-Inspired by @erikaaa. Add your own!
- •The panda eats shoots and leaves.The panda eats, shoots, and leaves. From a hilarious book with the same name.
- •Most of the time, travelers worry about their luggage.Most of the time travelers worry about their luggage.
- •Stop clubbing baby seals.Stop clubbing, baby seals!
- •@rachaelray finds inspiration in cooking, her family, and her dog.@rachaelray finds inspiration in cooking her family and her dog. Rachael - I'll bet you saw this on that magazine cover!
- •Let's eat, grandpa.Let's eat grandpa!
- •Dear John: I want a man who know what love is all about. You are generous, kind, thoughtful. People who are not like you admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me for other men. I yearn for you. I have no feelings whatsoever when we're apart. I can be forever happy. Will you let me be yours? Gloria.Dear John: I want a man who knows what love is. All about you are generous, kind, thoughtful people, who are not like you. Admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me. For other men, I yearn. For you, I have no feelings whatsoever. When we're apart, I can be forever happy. Will you let me be? Yours, Gloria.
- •Damn, that didn't work at all. Anyway, here's what it says: "World leaders at Mandela tribute, Obama-Castro handshake and same-sex marriage date set."Suggested by @carolynparkhurst
- •Look up, Chuck.Look: up-chuck!Suggested by @ChrisK