THINGS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH 📂
Unfortunately, I'm more of a laugh on the inside type of gal. I intensely covet a good, distinctive laugh. So you'll have to imagine me looking like I'm laughing but nothing's really coming out, because that's how I laugh. I may also throw in a "that's so funny!" One of my least favorite qualities.
- •"Motorcycle" by Arlo Guthrie.Actually, this whole album.
- •Johnny Dangerously.
- •Babies singing.
- •Stan Freberg.
- •Watching anything with my cousin Maddie because she laughs so hard and grabs my arm and looks like she's crying so I start laughing and then we're in a pile of tears and gasps and I'm thinking "that wasn't even very funny..."
- •Tone-deaf people singing (only when they know they can't sing and they're laughing too)
- •"Last Meal" by Asleep at the Wheel
- •Dana Carvey.
- •The Mumford & Sons video with Jason Bateman, Jason Sudekis, Ed Helms, and Will Forte.
- •My friend Kelli laughing.She goes from 0 to hysteria in half a second. Imagine a round-faced 50 year old with short, blue hair and funky style with high, melodic, uncontrollable laugh of a 7 year old girl.
- •The embarrassment of hateful people.😹😹😹
- •Most of you good folks here.💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙