WEIRD PLACES I'VE FALLEN ASLEEP
Inspired by @13spencer. To be clear, this is falling asleep, not passing out.
- •In line (standing up) at my high school cafeteria.Twice: both at breakfast.
- •While driving (me too, Spencer).Remedies: oldies at full volume, windows down, slapping myself in the face as hard as I can, digging my fingernails into my palms until they bleed.
- •In bed whilst engaged in an intimate act involving two consenting adults and a prophylactic.
- •In bed whilst engaged in an intimate act involving a partner's head between my--ok, you know where I'm going with this.
- •At a party-turned-jam-session with a soloing tenor sax 2 feet away and a plate of pizza next to my head.
- •In line at the Taco Bell drive-thru on St. Patty's Day. I'd worked 12 hours moving lightning speed (at an Irish pub) and was bringing food back for the rest of the staff.I also fell asleep in the office of the bar with my head next to a burrito.
- •In my bathroom, on the toilet.
- •During a really boring date, while he was in the bathroom.The bartender woke me and said I would have to leave if I fell asleep again. I immediately paid our tab and left.