Criteria for buying art
One or more must be met before opening wallet...
- •It must evoke an emotional response.I mean genuine tears. Or at least butterflies.
- •It must be a reminder of something loved.Person, pet, place. Or even a movie or book.
- •It must be personal.There should be a reason that it works for us. No mass produced canvases of London buses.
- •It must actually look good displayed in the house.No 30 ft metal installations. No clashing colours.
- •It must not cost more than 30% of the monthly mortgage payment.Budgets.