Gay shit that my husband does
I love my husband, and I love gay people. Maybe that's why I love my husband so much.
- •Makes his own sparkling waterBecause regular soda water has high fructose corn syrup
- •Uses hairsprayI don't even own my own hairspray. I just use his the very few times I need it.
- •Sits down on the toilet to peeNo explanation needed here.
- •Makes his own "cappuccinos" every morningWhich aren't really even cappuccinos, it's just regular coffee with frothy milk. Even though he has a real cappuccino machine.
- •Wears a knee length robe around the house ALL the timeHe'll even walk the dogs in the neighborhood in said robe. The first one he had was burgundy- he bought it for me but it was too big so he wore it- for 7 years until I told him he had to buy a new one, so then he bought a grey robe, which was STILL knee length.
- •Wears an apron to cookThat has his name embroidered in it.
- •Watches the Bachelor and the Bachelorette and LOVES themI never watched them until we started dating and then he made me.
- •Openly admits that his favorite movie is The NotebookHe really likes Ryan Gosling
- •Uses a steamer to get the wrinkles out of his clothes every morning before workTo be fair, he does also steam all my clothes so I can't complain.
- •The only social media platform he uses is LinkedInBut never Facebook.
- •Uses ramekins for his condimentsHe won't just squirt his ketchup on his plate like normal people.
- •Acts like a character from a sitcom in regular life situationsThinks he's Barney, but is really Ted.
- •Uses ... In both the written and spoken wordHe'll even voice to text dot dot dot.