Things about London (The good, the bad, the ugly, the awesome)
Ranked on a scale from 1-10........ 1-3: Bad boring just whateves, 4-5: Cool I saw that,, 6-7: Good that was worth the trip, 8-10: Amazingly awesome! Was worth my time!
- •3: Buckingham palaceI went here mostly because my roommates wanted to, it's honestly pretty boring. Go for the Queen.... Stay for the poofy guard hats
- •5: Big Ben*Ron Swanson voice* Wow a big clock
- •9: Westminster AbbeyArchitecture game is way way up👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽
- •9: Wagamama chain restaurantDuck Ramen!!!
- •100000: WimbledonPlace so posh, it's posher than the spice
- •8: WaterlooHome of the world's largest (and slowest) ferris wheel
- •10: Gourmet Burger KitchenThey have the best sweet potato fries I've ever tasted 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
- •9: every uk version of clothing storesTopshop, H&M, and Urban Outfitters done right
- •100: FashionClothing game on FLEEK 🙌🏽
- •10: Oxford CircusCrazy and a lot going on, but Awesome!!!!
- •7: People....meh
- •But my co-workers: 10A big group of lovely, friendly people!
- •9: Wimbledon Centre CourtAn interesting selection of stores
- •10: Piccadilly CircusTimes Square but small and British