2015 LIST OF FAVORITE ITEMS
Together are a bunch of my favorite products produced by brands worldwide. From apparel to toys for the book shelves, hype or not the list shall grow.
- •Half zip Crewneck by Beautiful Fül
- •The Hundreds: Highland Punching BagBen and Bobby preparing for Summer with this one. Being a MMA head and The Hundreds fan I got my eyes on this one.
- •The Hundreds: Script Boxing Gloves...why not add these to the jags bag too.
- •Crowns GuamKeeping paradise, paradise, the boys at Crowns killed it with this underwater umbrella hit! A in store exclusive, I hope you made a move !
- •Supreme New York Yankees HatNew York for New York.
- •Undefeated SlidersA definite cop! These came in 2-3 other color ways, but these were exclusively sold only in Japan.
- •Santa Cruz x Kid RobotCelebrating 30 years of the Screaming Hand by Jim Phillips. Kid Robot and Santa Cruz Skateboarding put this dope piece together for the Screaming Hand gallery hosted by The Seventh Letter in Los Angeles.
- •Kershaw Leek Knife by The HundredsProtect yo neck with the "Leek" knife by The Hundreds. I believe it was only a in store exclusive.
- •Supreme Jordan Vswould've never happened, but it did.
- •Carrots by Anwar CarrotsAlong with his pop-up shop hosted in Los Angeles, this well structured hoodie by Anwar is stamp to his all Carrots collection.
- •CLSC x ICNYA west meets east collaboration, and they killed it period! Mashing the famous Yankee and Dodger logo, it was a perfect execution and concept for the ever growing streetwear brands! Being a Yankee fan living in LA I had to snaggle this !