TRY LOS ANGELES
I ate there
- •Eggslutask for the Fairfax, faves!
- •Golden State CafeFound on the Block, you can never go wrong with the Burger.
- •Free Range ChickenA foodtruck serving heat, these guys hold it down with the chicken sandwiches serving all of Los Angeles.
- •Ramen ChampBest nights are on the weekends, but when you crave for that ramen, there's no stoping.
- •QuartersKorean BBQ, that is all
- •PokinometryOn the deck of Hollywood ! Cooling off with a fresh poki bowl, watching tourist taking selfies with stars!
- •Urth CafféHipster status! Classy or not I dove right in on the Chicken Curry Sandwich, of course I got the full sandwich washing it down with a ice cold tea. (moms going in with the Tabasco)