Greatest Unseen Characters in the History of Tv
Writing this list has made me realise this really is just a device used by TV writers to feature characters of 'comic' weights without showing their bodies. Which has now made me very sad. But still quite a fun list.
- •Ugly Naked Guy.Friends. Ross as ugly naked guys ugly naked friend will always be my favourite.
- •Stan.Will and Grace. Karen's rich husband who was always depicted as being too large to enter the room.
- •Howard's Mum.Big Bang Theory. Hands up if you cried when she died.
- •Tino.My so called life. Slightly different from the others. I secretly always believed Rayanne made never-seen boyfriend Tino up.
- •Lars.Mary Tyler Moore. Phyllis's husband.
- •Maris Crane.Frasier. Too fat, too fat and now too thin. CAN WE NEVER WIN?
- •Heather SinclairDegrassi, Paige Michaelchuck's worst nemesis.Suggested by @sally
- •Mr. KimGilmore Girls. Where is he?? We see Mrs. Kim all the time. Was he even at Lane's wedding? I think about this all time.Suggested by @RachelP
- •Vera PetersonCheers. Norm's wife. Briefly on screen with pie on her face, but otherwise only heard or referenced. Fun fact: the actress was actually George Wendt's wifeSuggested by @mlh
- •Their mother, HIMYMYES I know she is eventually seen, but there are 9 full seasons based on NOT seeing her, so I think it countsSuggested by @rebeccazemel
- •Charlie TownsendThe namesake behind Charlie's Angels.Suggested by @eatthelove
- •POTUS from VEEPSuggested by @thatssoayesha
- •Diane - Twin PeaksAll those tapes she has to listen to...all those tapes....Suggested by @DawnCloud
- •Bob Sacamano from SeinfeldHe was Kramer's friend and we never saw him but always heard about the mischief he and Kramer got themselves into 👍🏻Suggested by @hermionegranger
- •Ms. BellumBasically the only competent person in the Powerpuff Girls governmentSuggested by @victoriaedel
- •Carlton the doorman from RhodaSuggested by @ilinyc