The Life of a Sad, Sick Teenager as Told Through Her Adolescent Bedroom.
I came home. I slept in my bedroom. I felt a little odd.
- •I was super into Lego.
- •And organising my craft supplies.
- •Apparently I had a whole draw of sugar free cherry jello.
- •And lots and lots of books.
- •Another draw full of gum and label makers.
- •And a secret box filled with handmade knitted toys.
- •As an ill person you build up a pyjama collection to rival all others.
- •And I had a draw of animal ears which I wore as a disguise.
- •I invented an art form I like to call 'self-help pebbles'.
- •And kept every birthday card I was ever given to make into little books.
- •I had a weird board of pictures of me to remind myself I was a real person.
- •And the best candle holders made by my beautiful cousin.
- •I spent a lot of time making Jane Austen themed cross stitches.
- •And my 9 year old brother made this for my birthday.
- •It was all kinda fun. And all kinda weird.
- •And now I think this is kinda true.