Things I Thought I Would Be Able to Say by the End of My First Year at Nyu
List format Inspired, as is everything, by @lenadunham - positive version to come.
- •You know what, it's actually just gotten the point where I've been to so many different clubs they all just blend into one drunken blur.
- •I don't eat gluten any more.
- •I'm class president and I didn't even run.
- •Me and my roommate are literally the best of friends.
- •I call my parents maybe once, twice a week.
- •Sometimes I find it so hard to remember what a panic attack feels like.
- •Next year I'm living with a really great group of 5 male friends who are all incredible supportive of me and I have the perfect amount of sexual tension with.
- •I know exactly what I want to do with the rest of my life.
- •Don't even get me started on the state of the American government.