REASONS TO STOP DYEING MY HAIR
I have been dyeing my hair since I have been 16. Thirty years (do the math) and I am toying with not doing it anymore. Open to suggestions on this one.
- •I dye it at home and it's messy.I dread doing it and I wind up getting it on things I don't want the dye on.
- •Salons are expensive, not something I want to spend my money on.
- •Silver is nice, why am I fighting it?
- •Why do people fight aging?Why not age gracefully? Why is there an expectation to look like I am in my twenties when I am not?
- •Be a trendsetter.My friends are considering it too, they are scared to jump in. What if we banded together and did this?
- •Rock it and make silver hair super cute!
- •Be real and comfortable in my skin.Isn't that the great thing about getting older and wiser?
- •Stand out and be different.Ok, this is happening. Watch out world!