THINGS I THINK ABOUT MY FITBIT FRIENDS AND CHALLENGES I GET INVITED TO
I have a Fitbit and talked people at work into getting them. Roughly seven people at this point since February. I did not realize how crazy and competitive they are.
- •Crap I got invited to another challenge.Put phone down and roll eyes.
- •Okay, I'll join. I don't want to put pressure on myself with doing this. I won't compete with them or worry about what others are doing.
- •Today I will run five miles. Wait, maybe seven to get more steps.
- •Seriously, how did that bitch get 28,000 steps in today?
- •I am only behind by 500 steps, I should do more. I am tired and want to sleep. I choose sleep.
- •What the hell, did they march around at 11:30 last night? I hate them!!!!
- •Ok, so I didn't win. Let's check the sleep goals losers. You are all type A and can't sleep at night!During one challenge I did put in a message letting them know I met my sleep and water goals for the week. I know really immature! 😈
- •I am not joining the challenge next week!