WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
Reason given was my thought process at the time I was thinking about that as a career.
- •Grocery store cashierThis was before scanning when registers had keys and you had to memorize the prices for everything. I really liked the sound when you pressed the lever after entering the prices. This dream died when stores moved to scanners.
- •Children's book illustratorLoved chapter books with pictures. I always looked forward to the pictures. Except when the illustrator got it wrong
- •Ballet dancerBeing on pointe was my dream!
- •School teacherIn charge of a room full of kids plus great office supplies. What could be better.
- •Adding what I actually do: Corporate Trainer and Instructional DesignerNot too far off! 😆