I had questionable tastes when I was young. Thank goodness I've grown out of that.
- •Dude in second grade who's name was Spencer?Adam? John? Anyways he had a rat tail
- •Nick CarterHe was in his prime with that bowl-cut
- •My summer camp counsellor, MikeHe turned out to be super weird later in life
- •Guy in my fifth grade class named CameronHe spat on my backpack once though, like a real big lougie, and I immediately stopped liking him
- •The love interest in Sarah Dessen's book "the truth about forever"His name is Wes and his description was pretty
- •The anime character InuyashaIdk, don't ask me about this one
- •AladdinThe most attractive of the Disney princes (until the one from Princess and the Frog came along)