everyone's doing it, so...! some big ones and some little ones.
- •find more everyday joytake a minute to appreciate things that are good and let go of things that aren't.
- •make homemade pastajust once! just to try!
- •exercise on a regular basisit helps alleviate so many of my daily issues. I know this, and yet don't make it a priority.
- •get dressed every day for workeven though I work from home, putting on a nice pair of leggings and a real bra help me focus and feel prepared
- •lose the 30ish pounds I keep talking about losingkeep working with a nutritionist, eat more greens, drink less beer. so simple! this is something I always think about, and I'd hate to let another year pass without making it happen. I need to give myself permission to do it.
- •plan a beach vacationpreferably outside the country, for 2018! this year will be full of family-related travel, but I can plan something for later that's a little more exotic.
- •grow my hair out longgggit's currently the longest it's been in years... don't give in to the boredom and cut it off again!
- •save moneyfor a house! for a wedding! for any of the things (emergency or exciting) that could feasible happen in the next five years.
- •keep up my skincare habitsthis year I've been all about skincare over makeup, and it's really amazing!
- •get out of the house more, either to work or to playI spend a LOT of time at home, and I feel so much happier when I take the dog to the park, or even run errands.