Already on li.st? Open in app.
She was the single most important person in my life
- •Her laugh when she truly meant itI can still hear it & would love to hear it one more time
- •The way she always said it like it wasNo bullshitting an Irish woman
- •Her eyes.They always held so much truth
All my favorites from childhood. If you have others that will be a flashback to our youth, please share!
- •The Poky Little Puppy
- •The WhingdingdillyActually ALL of Bill Peet's books are amazingly whimsical
- •Dinner TimeYou have to have a good pop-up book