Books I have had to track down for my kids
All my favorites from childhood. If you have others that will be a flashback to our youth, please share!
- •The Poky Little Puppy
- •The WhingdingdillyActually ALL of Bill Peet's books are amazingly whimsical
- •Dinner TimeYou have to have a good pop-up book
- •The Baby UnicornBecause 🦄
- •ALL the Serendipity BooksThey were all so precious with great stories with good morals and life lessons
- •Chloe & MaudeThis was the hardest to find, not many in print. Thankfully my amazing grandmother kept my copy 💕