Things I never want to forget about my Grams
She was the single most important person in my life
- •Her laugh when she truly meant itI can still hear it & would love to hear it one more time
- •The way she always said it like it wasNo bullshitting an Irish woman
- •Her eyes.They always held so much truth
- •Her fro.Seriously,
- •The way I felt when I was with her.
- •The undying curiosity that I hope I never lose
- •Every single 2,000 mile and then some road trip we went on
- •The way she rolled her eyes and called things asinine
- •The look in her eyes when she met her grandson
- •That no matter how bad I fucked up, she helped me up and loved me
- •The sound of her voice saying I love you.