Things I Found in My Boyhood Closet, Now With Photos (Part 2)
This is a continuation of a previous list. However feel free to jump in mid-stream. You'll catch on.
- •Dark Tower (minus the tower, sadly)
- •A letter from Milton Bradley apologizing for their shitty Dark Towers
- •Magic tricks (every kid goes through this phase)
- •Seat belt safety VHS promoting a "safety belt lifestyle"
- •Werewolf mask
- •Disc camera
- •Mix tapes that prove I was, in fact, at one time pretty cool
- •Cub Scout/Webelos neckerchiefs
- •Boglin (these fetch a lot on eBay!)
- •Mad Libs (never quite as funny as you want them to be)
- •Star Wars puzzles
- •My AD&D binder
- •Wow, there's still a bunch more. Stand by for Part 3!