My Father figures while growing up
Many people had role models growing up; I had television.
- •Indiana JonesMy favorite, hence # 1. I learned much from Indy; how to look cool while napping, how to get the girl, faith, inherent hatred for nazis and that monkeys are to not be trusted.
- •Chuck NorrisChuck taught me how to take a punch, or at least made me think I could.
- •Jackie ChanJackie showed me that you can use comedy to deal with anything that life throws at you. (I don't know if this was the message he intended on sending to youths, but it got me this far)
- •Clark GriswoldIn reality, my Father and Clark are basically the same person.
- •Randy MarshDoes this one need an explanation?