Things That You Can't Help When Your Office Is by the Bathroom
For better or worse this is real life...
- •Constantly making eye contact with people as they shamefully walk past you to enter the bathroom.
- •Subconsciously timing everyone who enters.
- •The cringeworthy feeling you get when you hear a double flush.
- •Wondering if they broke the toilet paper dispenser because they pull with such audible force.
- •The proud feeling when the guy who owns it walks in the same time everyday.
- •The emails you send when your co-workers' crush has been in there longer 3 minutes.
- •More unwilling eye contact as the individuals peer back into your office when they are finished.
- •How little sympathy you have for the 'casual bystander' when they hear the office creep muttering/groaning to himself mid-deed.
- •When you have to shame an entire floor for poor etiquette - "please light a match, you know who you are."
- •Noticing that someone has toilet paper on their person and you say nothing. I don't owe them anything. We all have our own lessons to learn.
- •You become the unofficial judge, jury and executioner of the office. You wield power that no one can truly understand.