MY TRIP TO PHOENIX
My best friend and I rolled out to see a friend at Spring Training in Phoenix last week. We had a blast.
- •Hanging on the green.The loose, casual, free atmosphere of Spring Training games is awesome.
- •Caught a foul ball.
- •Photos with the Sausage Racers.
- •Very strong Airbnb.Pool, putting green, fire pit, horseshoe pit..
- •Camelback Mountain hike.
- •One more from Camelback SummitTop of The Hump
- •Late night car shopping.We browsed a dealership at midnight - they were kind enough to leave some of the cars unlocked for us.
- •Pizzeria BiancoFinally made it. Other delicious meals: Flower Child, North Italia, Snooze.
- •First Christian ChurchDid a drive-by to check out the wild architecture.
- •James Turrell's 'Air Apparent'Caught the sunset program. I'll never get over sitting in a Skyspace.
- •I-10W aka Fury RoadCrazy winds and sandstorms on the return trip.
- •Zoe SaldanaOur friend Donna happened to also be in town, we met for dinner one night and realized we could say, "So we... SawDonna!"