SPORTS TEAMS I ROOT FOR
Some of these teams I love. Some of these teams I like. Some of these teams I have no idea why I want to see them win.
- •Glasgow Celtic FCMy first love. Like all first loves they break your heart and let you down. But you'll always love them regardless.
- •Manchester UtdWhen I was a young lad growing up in Scotland it was traditional to have an "English team". Man U had a scots manager and an absolute genius in Eric Cantona. Easy decision.
- •Boston CelticsPurely because the name is like Glasgow Celtic.
- •NY JetsNo idea why. Since I was a kid I wanted to see them win. In my 35 years I've not seen it happen much. GO JETS!!
- •Albion Rovers FCPerennial losers and historically one of Scotland's worst football teams. Who doesn't love the underdog?
- •Philadelphia FlyersMy brother loves them. I don't know much about hockey so trust his judgment.
- •Geelong CatsAustralian rules football - A mans sport. Geelong Cats - A mans team.
- •New York CosmosThey had Pelle, George Best and Eric Cantona. Enough said.