How to Deal With This LA Heat
Summer officially starts in LA after Labor Day.
- •Open every windowBut keep the shades drawn because that sun will just burn through.
- •Move as little as possibleHard to do but maybe this is the day we DON'T haul a truck full of lumber.
- •Stick your head in the freezerTemporary but effective.
- •Move to San PedroWhere it's 15 degrees cooler than echo park.
- •CryWarm tears.
- •@scoutregalia run your wrists under cold water & sprinkle some on your neck! Works like a charm! But really this heat needs to go sit in the corner & think about what it's done 😭Suggested by @naneu22