Questions I Ask Myself That Give Me General Anxiety About Being a Small Business Owner/ Designer
AKA future TED talks. Scout Regalia since 2008. Worrying since 1978. -Makoto
- •Am I making the right decisions?
- •Is this project worth taking on?
- •How do I stay inspired?
- •Why didn't we get hired?
- •Will people be interested in this product/ project/ space? Or it's it only interesting to us?
- •What's our next project?
- •Are tradeshows worth it?
- •How do we stay on trend without being trendy?
- •Do people take us seriously?
- •Do people not take us seriously enough?
- •What if I was meant to do something else, like work for the CIA?Add to the list of A Few Facts About Me: I almost worked for the CIA instead of going to architecture school. But I wasn't ready to give up my dual citizenship for the final interview. This was pre 9-11 and I was already specialized in studying international terrorism. So yea. Sometimes I think about that.
- •Do these color ways suck?
- •Is my small biz making enough money to stay open?Suggested by @jennienina