Things I Learned From Watching Reality Tv Shows Based in Alaska
So many reality shows based in Alaska. Does anybody know why? Is it a tax thing? -Makoto
- •Alaska is cold
- •There are no grocery stores in Alaska
- •If you're not a crab fisherman, you're probably some type of wild and feral survivalist
- •Bears are everywhere
- •There are infinite uses for tarps
- •You prepare for winter 350 days of the year
- •It's beautiful, but you constantly fear for bears, winter, or a bad opilio season.
- •Hunting isn't a sport. It's a way of life.