Things I Won't Miss About Echo Park
We're moving at the end of the month to San Pedro. A little negative reflection. -Makoto
- •Agro frat boys/ Dodgers fansWe live up the street from the Shortstop and El Compadre. So Friday and Saturday nights are like frat party city on our street.
- •Drunk guys peeing in front of your houseIt happens a lot.
- •Drunk girls peeing in front of your houseThis happens a lot too.
- •Rising rentsOur friend was looking into renting a 1br apt in Echo Park Silverlake and couldn't find anything decent for under $2,200. FOR A ONE BEDROOM. cmon now.
- •Closing restaurantsWhen I heard Alegria on Sunset closed this past weekend, I knew we made the right decision to leave EP.
- •$6 coffeeI love good coffee. But when the guy at Dinette tells me that they don't have non fat milk because "that shit kills you and you shouldn't drink it anyway," and then I pay him $6 to serve me a coffee drink I didn't really want...well shame on me but fuck that shit.
- •People who don't know how to park on a hillSo many bumpers bumped. Use your e brake and ease into it. It's really not that hard.