Ways We Celebrated Our Dog's Birthday
She turned 3, which is 21 in dog years! -Makoto
- •We had a dinner party planned but everyone was lateBringing back childhood anxieties of nobody showing up to your birthday party
- •But then her K9 BFF arrived!His name is Razzor. He's also a Belgian Malinois. they love each other.
- •There was a piñata filled with dog treats and toysShaped like a soccer ball
- •AND HOMEMADE FUNFETTI CAKE!For the humans. Not the dogs.
- •Toys were gifted which she promptly destroyed.Thank you and I'm sorry @iWorkDogs
- •I drank an entire bottle of wine and stayed up until 3 am talking to friends. I haven't stayed up this late in years.Even the dogs got tired of hearing us ramble.
- •We all woke up the next morning slightly hungover. Which is exactly what 21 in dog years should feel like.