Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I feel like I’m looking for a needle in a haystack, but I can’t figure out whether or not I like haystacks.
- •What was the other thing I said today?
- •I’d like a priority totem.
Because we don't socialize in the snow.
- •Mr. Robot
- •The Knick
- •Kubrick marathon
Back to back brainstorming sessions make us hungry.
- •ClementinesThe packaging is biodegradable and easy to remove.
- •Crudités and hummusYou can't go wrong with more vegetables.
- •Cool Ranch DoritosYou'll die before they do.
- •It's not "UNtruth-y."
- •Don’t worry, no one was talking to you.
- •Scratcher 1: You’re smiling! Scratcher 2: I’m making a big effort.
Of course we're playing. As a group. Safety in numbers.
- •A soundproof apartmentBecause I'll need somewhere to put my new speakers.
- •The WuTang albumBecause apparently that's what rich people do.
- •A huge engagement ring and a year-long honeymoonBecause my girlfriend still loved me when I was poor.
Back at it again.
- •Scratcher 1: I'm coming for you later. Scratcher 2: That doesn't sound ominous.
- •So: Hammer pants, basically.
- •You mean you're illiterate.
Sometimes we read. Here's what and why.
- •Keane, by Roy KeaneBecause he's a psychopath. He iced my mom and me out at the Cliff, the old Manchester United training ground. http://www.amazon.com/Keane-The-Autobiography-Roy/dp/0718193997
- •The Bloomberg Jealousy listBecause it's writers and editors picking out their favorite magazine and newspaper writing from the year, and because I can't seem to find my way through an entire book anymore. http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2015-jealousy-list/
- •The Eye of the World (The Wheel of Time, Book 1), by Robert JordanBecause I've been waiting years for the next Game of Thrones book to come out, so I've been going through other fantasy novels/series to bide the time. The Wheel of Time series is daunting to say the least - 14 books, over 11,000 pages total! http://www.amazon.com/The-World-Wheel-Time-Book/dp/0812511816
- •Cutting out sugar
- •Not trolling our friends on Snapchat
- •Waking up earlier
Gretchen is one of our art directors. She gets coffee at Starbucks almost every day, and they just can't get it right.
- •I'd have to ask someone who is not me.
- •Scratcher 1: This is the weirdest thing. Scratcher 2: Really? The weirdest?
- •What is that? Is that music?