IF WE WERE ONLY ALLOWED TO TAKE ONE SNACK TO A DESERT ISLAND, IT WOULD BE...
Back to back brainstorming sessions make us hungry.
- •ClementinesThe packaging is biodegradable and easy to remove.
- •Crudités and hummusYou can't go wrong with more vegetables.
- •Cool Ranch DoritosYou'll die before they do.
- •Cape Cod potato chipsBecause all other potato chips really do pale in comparison.
- •White or blue tortilla chips, no salsaSalsa would just get in the way.
- •Trail MixBecause you can't always decide between sweet and salty.
- •Trader Joe's dark chocolate peanut butter cupsBecause chocolate and peanut butter are two great tastes that go great together, even when you're stranded.
- •A cheese platterApparently, this particular island has refrigeration.
- •NachosAnd this one has an oven. Or a microwave.
- •Chex MixVariety is the spice of life.
- •Sparkling waterIt's a snack, right?
- •Skinny PopBecause you always want to rock a bikini, even if you're by yourself.