Back at it again.
- •Scratcher 1: I'm coming for you later. Scratcher 2: That doesn't sound ominous.
- •So: Hammer pants, basically.
- •You mean you're illiterate.
- •It's a hot potato situation.
- •He's the elf on the shelf.
- •Your hatred is one of the most pleasant experiences I've ever had.
- •This is a cabinet for files, but it's going to be filled with food.
- •Hey, look how left out you are.
- •I work best alone, silent killer style.
- •Scratcher 1: What are you looking at? Scratcher 2: New pants. Scratcher 1: Good. You need new pants.
- •It's a vendetta of convenience.
- •This is a sad lunch.
- •You know what he is not? A sexy beast.
- •Listen, I was like, really manly, taking it apart with tools.
- •What's this? Oh, it's my lunch.
- •I have a very conflicted relationship with my laundry service.
- •The vibe I'm getting from you today is very "Catwoman goes to the bodega." In a good way.
- •Scratcher 1: Are you all mid-century modern? Scratcher 2: No, I'm more like current century IKEA.