Online Branding Tips Every Screenwriter Should Know
Creating a solid, standout online presence is a great way to interact with industry leaders and build buzz for your screenplay!
- •Take a professional headshotAnd use the same picture for all of your social media accounts and profiles!
- •Make your social media accounts publicPublic accounts are more easily discoverable and have a better chance of being noticed by others in the industry!
- •Join an online screenwriting communityFacebook groups, Twitter chats, and other online communities are a great way to connect with fellow screenwriters.
- •Build a websiteA website makes it easier for people to find you, follow you, and hire you. Wordpress and Squarespace are both cost-effective DIY website options!
- •Create an email newsletterAdd a newsletter signup box to your website so your fans can sign up to be notified of new work and upcoming screenwriting projects!
- •Be yourselfLet your unique personality shine through your posts and profiles online!