2015 - THE PLACES I'VE BEEN
- •MontanaLivingston & Glacier National Park are amongst my favorite places in the world. This was the cherry on top of my 3 week camping trip.
- •WyomingJackson and Grand Teton National Park also top my list. ️GTNP is absurdly beautiful, if you haven't been, it's an absolute must.
- •ColoradoStumbling upon a bear about 50ft from us in Rocky Mountain National Park and continuing to hike a quarter mile alongside him was one heck of an experience...
- •Puerto RicoDoctor ordered humidity, to cure my Sphenoidal Sinusitis. This little slice of heaven is so accessible from the east coast, planning to make this an annual weekender.
- •ConnecticutFall in New England 💗 And my dear friends wedding
- •WisconsinBeautiful fall destination and the population [we encountered] is so happy and friendly. Trip with family to visit extended family.
- •IllinoisChicago. Too short a visit.
- •New Hampshire(x2) Again, fall in New England 🙌 and a winter getaway with friends
- •New OrleansBirthdays galore.
- •NevadaVegas. Nearly destroyed me. The bride-to-be certainly provided an unforgettable weekend.
- •GeorgiaAtlanta, for work.
- •North CarolinaFamily visit.
- •PennsylvaniaFamily visit.