2015 - THE PLACES I'VE BEEN
- 1.MontanaLivingston & Glacier National Park are amongst my favorite places in the world. This was the cherry on top of my 3 week camping trip.
- 2.WyomingJackson and Grand Teton National Park also top my list. ️GTNP is absurdly beautiful, if you haven't been, it's an absolute must.
- 3.ColoradoStumbling upon a bear about 50ft from us in Rocky Mountain National Park and continuing to hike a quarter mile alongside him was one heck of an experience...
- 4.Puerto RicoDoctor ordered humidity, to cure my Sphenoidal Sinusitis. This little slice of heaven is so accessible from the east coast, planning to make this an annual weekender.
- 5.ConnecticutFall in New England 💗 And my dear friends wedding
- 6.WisconsinBeautiful fall destination and the population [we encountered] is so happy and friendly. Trip with family to visit extended family.
- 7.IllinoisChicago. Too short a visit.
- 8.New Hampshire(x2) Again, fall in New England 🙌 and a winter getaway with friends
- 9.New OrleansBirthdays galore.
- 10.NevadaVegas. Nearly destroyed me. The bride-to-be certainly provided an unforgettable weekend.
- 11.GeorgiaAtlanta, for work.
- 12.North CarolinaFamily visit.
- 13.PennsylvaniaFamily visit.