Things on my mind today....
- •Homicide in Versailles - a 6 yo boy named Logan, who was in kindergarten, was senselessly stabbed to death in his home, apparently with his sister in the same room. This has weighed heavily on my mind all day.
- •Tired. Unmotivated. Typical Monday. Also extra hungry so ate more chips than usual. Plus frozen peanut m&m's. Feel like a fat slug.
- •Have to get monthly reports done. Going to ATL next week.
- •Christmas. Must. Shop. And wrap. Uuuggggghhhhhh
- •Continued nightly reading of Mr Terupt Falls Again with E. Probably the only reason he likes it is the staying up a little later factor, but whatever, I just want him to like reading.
- •Carrie Fisher interview on GMA with Gary the Frenchie was awesome.
- •Finding this app was awesome.
- •Also got on Tumblr again but I don't really get it. Too many apps, not enough time to waste.
- •Speaking of wasting time, Candy Crush Soda Saga. It is mentally stimulating and that's something right?
- •I adore making lists.