Tv I've Show-divorced – Fall 2015
An ongoing collection of new and returning shows, organized chronologically by divorce date.
- •Big Bang Theory (CBS)Though, I'd be 100% down for a spinoff about Sheldon's mother (Laurie Metcalf). 💖💖
- •Scorpion (CBS)The season premiere pitted the team against a nuclear 💣 heading for California. Gee, I wonder whether they'll succeed in stopping it…
- •The Player (NBC) – *NEW*Intriguing concept, far-too-slow execution; action porn over substance.
- •Code Black (CBS) – *NEW*I ❤️❤️❤️ MGH…but the show is too frenetic and has too many character similarities to early Grey's, except that I don't care about its characters nearly as much.
- •Nashville (ABC)When you want get to the point where you want to reach into your tv and vigorously shake and/or 👊🏻 every character, it's just time to let go.
- •Blue Bloods (CBS)Been with it since day 1, but when I know the twist less than 10 minutes in (https://twitter.com/sarahdkatz/status/655204454606704644), the formula has expired.