Practice in accepting what is...
- •"We want to think that all things being equal, we should be content all the time, and would be, except for these pesky flies that ruin every picnic, as if that isn't what the picnic is..." -Joe Henry
- •"Be still and know." Unknown
- •"Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it." Russell Simmons
- •"The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn." William C. Hannan
- •"By letting go of what you thought was going to happen in your life, you can enjoy what is actually happening." Taylor Negron