7 synonyms that Sir Mix-A-Lot uses for 'Butt' ranked
In his smash hit "Baby Got Back", musical artist Sir Mix-A-Lot uses seven separate words, other than the word 'butt', to express his love for a young lady's voluptuous posterior. Here are those words, ranked:
- •7. BunsAlthough creative, it definitely doesn't have what it takes to reach the top of this list. And due to the recent success of Nicki Minaj's Anaconda, in which the lyric "my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, Hun" are used, 'buns' finds itself at the very bottom of the list.
- •6. Back'Back' is an interesting synonym. It's a word we don't hear being used to describe a butt. However, with it being the most common synonym used in this song, the listener finds it to be a tired synonym and it finds itself almost in last place.
- •5. Round thingWho doesn't want one of these in their face?
- •4. BubbleThe word 'bubble' puts an image in the listener's mind. Something soft, something bouncy. Mix-A-Lot creates a visual here that allows us to truly understand his obsession with butts.
- •3. Juicy DoubleWith 'bubble', Sir Mix-A-Lot allows us to see and feel the kind of butt that he enjoys. With 'juicy double', he allows us to taste it. That, and his ability to rhyme two separate synonyms, this and the former, puts 'juicy double' in the number three spot.
- •2. Oakland BootyGoes perfectly with and LA waist. This runner-up of a synonym creates a hybrid human from two separate locations and a body that is the best of both worlds (or in this case, cities).
- •1. Rump-o'-smooth-skinHere, we find ourselves the top synonym of the list. Sir Mix-A-Lot draws inspiration for this diamond synonym from a German fairytale from the Brothers Grimm. 'Rump-o'-smooth-skin' is a pun created only from the genius mind of Sir Mix-A-Lot and for that, this synonym finds itself in the number one spot. In what order do you put these butt words? Inform me in the comments below!