If I Were Trapped on a Desert Island With Only Three Tv Series
- •I'd examine the television so I could determine where it was getting its source of power.
- •Once I found said power source, I would follow the cable or wire until it led me to an outlet or power generator.
- •Upon arrival, I unplug the television and plug in my Apple iPhone 6 Plus until it is fully charged. Should circumstances be truly dire, I charge to 30%.
- •I call for help. Drop a pin to determine my coordinates. Take pictures and send to the proper authorities to give a more detailed projection of my whereabouts.
- •BOOM. Rescued. Next challenge?