Albums That Changed My Life
Changed My Life is pretty strong, but I will give it a shot and aim at a top ten!
- •"Tug of War" -Paul McCartney. My Dad worshipped Sir Paul and this album was on auto repeat my whole childhood.
- •"Synchronicity" -The Police. My sister and I used to apply baby oil and lay out in the backyard listening to this album. Way before Google we had to go to the library to figure out who Scylla and Charybdis were.
- •"Business As Usual"- Men At Work. Wore it out. Begoodbegood begoodbegood begoodbegood Joooooohnyyyyy.
- •"Under the Iron Sea" -Keane. I have probably listened to this album front to back a thousand times. Love.
- •"The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill". Too bad she turned out to be so political. "Zion" is an anthem.
- •"Ten" -Pearl Jam. I'm not sure I would even put an ISIS fighter through the torture of listening to this album on repeat, but it was my jam in 1990.
- •"Siamese Dream" -Smashing Pumpkins. On the other hand, this shiz holds up today. That opening guitar riff is timeless!
- •"Kid A" -Radiohead. My friend Chris called the album "spooky" at the time and I have never tired of this album.
- •"Jesus Christ Superstar". The Original Broadway Cast. I'm a child of the Seventies so this double album set was my sanctuary from pop and rock.
- •"The Globe Sessions" -Sheryl Crow. Another nonstop repeat album. It's better on repeat, actually....I recommend it that way.