Favourite Cheeses of All Time Because Cheese Is Awesome
As requested by @stars. Not at all comprehensive.
- •All the ones in my list of favorite California cheeses.
- •Formaggio di fossaCheese, usually sheep's milk, aged in pits carved into the volcanic rock under the town of Sogliano sul Rubicone in Romagna, Italy.
- •Parmigiano-ReggianoIt's called the king of cheeses for a reason.
- •SquacqueroneSpecial to Bologna, something between cream cheese and ricotta.
- •Pecorino romanoReally an all purpose cheese.
- •Caña de cabraRich goat cheese from Catalonia.
- •Brillat-SavarinGooey, creamy, stinky. Perfect.
- •La TurCow, goat and sheep's milks come together in harmony.
- •Maytag blueThe Iowa classic from the founder of the appliance brand.
- •Cambazola! Turns me into a fart monster 😔. Worth it! 👌🏻Suggested by @saytrumbo
- •Camembert❤️ it with apples and cranberries!!!Suggested by @connmik