Sf Businesses With Stupid Names
I'm sure I'll think of others.
- •StuffVintage shop. A friend and I used to joke about opening a shop called Stuff & Things. It was a joke.
- •WallflowerWomen's boutique. Isn't the point not to blend into the wallpaper?
- •Etcetera...Wine bar. I'm sorry, I just fell asleep reading the name of your business.
- •Green SurgeJuice joint. Apparently owned by Linda Blair.
- •Dirty HabitRestaurant. You should never use the word Dirty associated with a restaurant. Ever.
- •La TiraWaxing salon. It means "The Pull." Ew.
- •Successories in the Button BoxJewelry and such. I don't know where to begin with this one.
- •Squat & GobbleCreperie. The name makes me think they serve in a trough.
- •TacorgasmicaI don't even think it's open yet but I hate the "Opening Soon!" sign. I hope the seats at the table come with disposable paper liningsSuggested by @eatthelove
- •WhateverComic book store. Vapid and passive aggressive.
- •Local Kitchen & Wine MerchantSuggested by @amybsherman
- •TBD restaurantSuggested by @amybsherman
- •HomeskilletSuggested by @white_lightning