HOW TO NOT CATCH OR GET OVER A COLD
- •Don't kiss strangers.It's Montreal, people great each other with 2 kisses on the cheeks. I'm just not into it.
- •Fist bump!Chances are your hands are dirtier than the top of your hand. If you can fit your whole fist in your nose, then I deserve to get sick.
- •Never touch your face.That one I hard. I've gotten pretty good at it. The thing is that we don't really notice when we do it. If you start realizing when you do it, you'll see it's a lot more than you think.
- •Hot water with anything.Apparently stops the development of bacteria in the mouth. I just like the way it makes me feel.
- •Lots of oregano oil.You out a few drops in a spoon full of water and swallow. Wait as long as you can before drinking some more water. I feel like the burning kills the germs.
- •Sleep at an angle.Sleep in genera is good. But if all the crap moves around in your body, your cold might evolve in something worse.
- •Clean your nose.Neti Pot. Unclogs everything. Don't do it everyday for the rest of your life, but do it when you feel stuffed up.
- •Drink whiskey.The only tour that everyone got sick but me was a fall European tour. I was in my poker phase and every night I would have scotch when we played. Most of the band and crew got sick on that tour but I didn't.