If you happens to be in a movie, would you play a Nice Guy or Bad Guy? Why?
- •Nice guy, but no lines please.I'm a terrible actor. I can barely play myself in our music videos. I can pull off public speaking in the form of an interview, but if there's something specific I have to say, I turn to 💩
- •Nice guyI can't act at all, but even if I could I am short and have a baby face so I don't think I would fit the role of a villain.Suggested by @shadowman
- •nice guyI'm imaging this movie to be a kinda coming of age story with a bunch of neighborhood kids? in which case I'd be the reluctant tag-along who kinda complains to everyone that we shouldn't be doing whatever we're doing but then I go along with it anywaySuggested by @americson
- •Bad Guyit's sexier, also it works better if i get a spin off to show how complex my backstory is. Heroes are usually assholesSuggested by @olive
- •Comical nice guy. So I could fuck up during the movie but still fix everything in the end.Suggested by @bsizzle33
- •Nice GuyI hate being mean and I hate acting, so I don't think I'd be able to convincingly play a dick. I understand we finish last though, which is a bummer.Suggested by @Nicholas
- •I'm a crappy actor but if I could, I'd play a bad guy.I just think it'd be an interesting and fun challenge.Suggested by @LizDawson