The first Day of my 3 weeks off!
- •I actually had an alarm on because I had to go to a press conference.Jeff, Chuck and I were present when the mayor of the city of Montreal announced a new program where Libraries across the city would now lend musical instrument in addition to books! Quite nice if you were thinking of picking up a guitar and wanted to try it before.
- •After my morning engagement, I had lunch with a friend.He's of the "busy" kind. I called him last minute to ask him if he was free for lunch and he cancelled his plans. Nice. Took me 40 minutes to park downtown.
- •Ran a few errands.Too many actually. Should have had a nap. Big fan and lately, I need them.
- •Picked up my daughter from day care.She was happy to see me. Told me my beard was short. She saw someone with a longer beard this morning.
- •Planted some flowers.The mint plant died in my absence. Maybe flowers will survive the next tour.
- •Had a family dinner.3 of us sat together and had a great meal. I think the little one ate more than I did.
- •Exhausted.Feel asleep twice while watching Tv. Going to bed before 10 tonight...
- •Made a list.Phone off, bed time.